Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

You can grill anything, part 3

What did I grill tonight? Grilled cheese! Grilled grilled cheese! The tomato soup was heated conventionally, on the stove top.


The menu:
- grilled grilled cheese with smoked cheddar, jalapeno cheddar, and/or white cheddar
-tomato soup

The guest: Ellen, Melissa, Laura, Justin



For Ella:


1 comment:

  1. Ella says, "I bring you flowers to the birthday party and give you a crown." So she says when you ask her what you should write. When she looked at the picture she said, "That's funny, that picture."

    ReplyDelete