Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Build your own 'bob


For dinner tonight we had grilled veggie/meat kabobs. They were pretty tasty.


The menu:
- kabobs
- watermelon
- sour cream and onion chips


The guests: Andy, Austin, Emily, Patrick

After dinner, Austin, Andy, and Lou played a friendly game of catch-a-chicken.


Andy cornered Bug by the coop for the win.


Austin was a good sport about his loss.

2 comments: