Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The great NE get-together


In honor of the great MN get-together, tonight's main feature was meatloaf on a stick! Tonight was also an all-time high for guest count at 13, which I guess is also fitting for the fair theme. It was a lot of energy and a lot of fun!



The menu:
- meatloaf on a stick
- oven fries
- grilled green beans
- fruit smoothies


You can even use the stick to eat your meatloaf, arm in arm if that's your style.


The guests: Josh(er), Stef, Matt, Britta, Oliver, Naomi, Clara, Josh, Jen, Brock, Rayna, Jake, Dustin



Clara drew a picture while the food was finishing in the oven. It's a picture of all the happy people coming to eat dinner at my house. Thanks, Clara!


To save Lou from all the kiddos tonight, I shipped him two doors down to hang out with Caity and Nash. Thank you so much, Caity! And sorry, Ella - no Lou pic tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Best Meatloaf ever! Thank you for having us it was great fun!

    Josh Reitan

    ReplyDelete