Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pork tenderloin

Grilled, of course. Tonight set the record for most guests so far with 11 guests! Twelve, if you count Peet, the dog. It was a lot of fun!


The menu:
- grilled, marinated pork tenderloin
- grilled green beans
- grilled asparagus
- dessert lasagna

Tonight's dessert made use of the leftover noodles from grilled lasagna night. I think I'll eat the leftovers for breakfast tomorrow.


The guests: Emily, Kyle, Karla, Seth, Mark, Zoe, Noah, Trevor, Austin, Laura, Michelle, Peet (the dog)



For Ella:


Peet and Lou always have a lot of fun together. Come back again, Peet!

1 comment:

  1. Ella says, "Thank you for the dogs. I like them so much! I come to there and see them next year. And I'll bring them flowers."

    ReplyDelete