Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Austin!

Tonight was a special birthday dinner for Austin. He requested grilled corn, carrot cake, and pot roast. Well, actually the pot roast was my idea but the rest is true. I've wanted to learn how to make pot roast for a while now. My mom came over today to teach me the family recipe. Thanks, Mom! It was delicious.

The menu:
- pot roast
- grilled corn (then steamed when the grill ran out of gas)
- potatoes, onion, and carrots


The guests: Austin, Missy, Tricia, Laura, Mom, Mike, Ben, Adam, Noah, Sienna, Moses

The birthday boy. I hope you had a great birthday, Austin!

Lou was super naughty tonight. Anyone want an 8-year old Vizsla? He was eying the cake but luckily didn't get any. I can't say the same for the pot roast.


1 comment: