Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Egg on a pizza?


Yep.
Matt requested something made with the chickens' eggs tonight. I only had 4 on hand, so that really limited the options. Thankfully Matt made a follow-up request of pizza with an egg on top. Sounds gross. Tastes okay.


The menu:
- pizza, some with egg on top, some with spicy grilled shrimp (day 3!)


Oops.

The guest: Yu, Matt, Nate


Nate wanted his picture with a chicken. Bug wasn't too happy about it. I can't tell if Nate was happy about it.


No chickens were harmed during this photo shoot. Also, thanks for the eggs!


For Ella:

No comments:

Post a Comment