Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Biscuits n gravy

There's a bit of a theme going lately. Tonight I made biscuits and gravy with fresh backyard eggs, bacon, and mushroom-sausage gravy. Not quite as good as Pine State Biscuits, but not bad either.


I know what I'm having for breakfast tomorrow.

The menu:
- biscuits and gravy

The guest: Andy


I forgot to get a picture of Andy during dinner. I swear I wasn't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment