Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Is there anything that can't be grilled?

The answer is probably no. Is there anything that shouldn't be grilled? Yes. PB&J sandwiches is not one of them. Tonight's main feature: grilled PB&J. It's not bad, actually.


The menu:
- grilled PB&J
- chips and salsa
- celery, carrots, green pepper, cherries


The guests: Adam, Andy, Braun, Chris

Earlier in the week, I thought tonight would be the night to end the streak of dinner guests. At the start of the month, I had predicted that there would be at least one night this month when I would be the only "guest" at dinner. My prediction is looking less and less likely to come true. That's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment