Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cold summer salad


I wanted something light for dinner tonight, so I did a little searching on the internet for a cold pasta salad. Ah, the internet. Never fails.


The menu:
- sesame chicken pasta salad
- garden tomatoes and fresh mozzarella
- carrot cake and strawberries


The guests: Adam, Andy, Michelle, Caity, Raya, David, Matt


Caity and Raya brought me a wonderful treat tonight: bubblejack and two-hearted!!! (translation: good beer.) They know how to get into this girl's heart. You are welcome for dinner anytime!

Lou really wanted to lick that spoon. Trickster really liked that Lou was sitting. Awe.


No comments:

Post a Comment