Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mac n cheese

Not your standard mac n cheese. Baked mac n cheese with smoked gouda. Tonight was the largest group yet, with 9 guests. It was also the first kale harvest of the year! Kale is probably my favorite garden treat and is definitely the chickens' favorite. The chickens won the kale battle last year by eating all the kale within their reach. This year, I built them an extension on their coop so I wouldn't feel guilty locking them up, out of reach of the kale. Totally worth it!


The menu:
- baked mac n cheese
- sauteed (garden) kale

The guests: Anne, Juniper, Oscar, Em, Adam, Britta, Sarah, Aaron, Louis




For Ella:


1 comment: