Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

19 guests! Oh crepe!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Low hanging fruit. I know. It's day 30. I'm tired.


Tonight was the record for number of guests at 19! I don't think we'll break that record tomorrow. You all have until 3pm to try.

What do you serve a group of 20? How about something really labor intensive? Crepes! It actually worked out well, thanks to my sous chef, Andy, and all my guests who were in charge of assembling their own crepe masterpieces.

The menu:
- dinner crepes (choice of: mushrooms, asparagus, onions, spinach, sausage, ham, tomatoes, swiss cheese, mozzarella cheese)
- dessert crepes (choice of: strawberries, peaches, caramelized bananas, nutella, whipped cream)

The guests: Rachel, Nathan, Grant, Todd, Angie, Connor, Helen, Isabelle, David, Andrew, James, Caity, Raya, Shayna, Kwesi, Adeel, Andy, Paul, Matt (not pictured because he took Lou to the dog park - thanks, Matt!)


You can eat while cooking, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment