Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Harvest dinner


The tomatoes are starting to ripen, so tonight's dinner focus was on tomatoes, all shapes, sizes and colors. My Dad and Nancy contributed a hand full of beautiful tomatoes from their garden. They also supplied carrots, basil, parsley, gooseberries, and peppers, most of which went into the pasta sauce.


The menu:
- Rainbow garden tomato bruchetta
- Homemade pasta
- Garden veggie pasta sauce
- Brownies with ice cream and gooseberries



The guests: Britta, Matt, Oliver, Dad, Nancy



Lou couldn't handle the excitement of food + 1.5 year old kid, so he got to be on his leash for half of the night. I'll have to remember this trick for future nights...

No comments:

Post a Comment