Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

If the guests demand pork chops

You gotta give em pork chops. I made an impromptu rule yesterday that if there is only one RSVP for a night, the guest can have a say in what I make. As of late yesterday Justin was the only guest who had reserved a chair, and so, requested pork chops. Once word got out that I was making pork chops the chair count sky-rocketed!

The menu:
- grilled pork chops
- grilled zucchini
- grilled beans
- (leftover) grilled corn
- watermelon
- caramelized bananas with vanilla ice cream. yum!




The guests: Andy, Austin, Emily, Justin, Missy, Patrick


(Em and Mod came later)


Logistical note for Friday: dinner night will take place outside the Saint's stadium. Tailgating, followed by cheering on my favorite baseball team! They won't break your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment