Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

A chili summer evening

This pun's for you, Sorbs!
My coworker, Aaron "Sorbs" Sorbel, was the only guest tonight. As the only guest, he got to request whatever he wanted. There was nothing that he wanted more on this summer Saturday evening than a piping hot bowl of chili.

I think of chili as more of a winter food, but I decided to grant his request anyway. Turns out chili in summer is delicious!

The menu:
- chili with garden tomatoes
- frozen snickers bars (thanks, Sorbs!)

The guest: Aaron (a lover of puns)

And Lou:


1 comment:

  1. Ella says: I have been enjoying the pictures so much, thank you for the pictures from Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete