Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

You can grill anything, part 2

What did I grill tonight? Lasagna! Yes, lasagna.
I got the recipe off the internet and it was actually pretty tasty. Not your traditional lasagna, but a rather refreshing summer version. I would recommend the recipe, though I added portabella mushrooms and spicy sausage. Both good additions.


The menu:
- grilled lasagna


The guests: Aaron, Mark, Andy, Michael, Tracy, Louis



For my favorite niece:


2 comments:

  1. Ella says, "I come to Minneapolis with Mama and Papa and Teddy and we'll pick some black berries."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be so much fun! I actually have a couple blackberries ripening in my backyard. Literally a couple. I'll post a picture on tonight's blog entry.

    ReplyDelete