Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fish n sprouts


What I learned tonight: criminal justice attorneys have much better stories than actuaries. I'm not going to play favorites among dinner nights, but I have to say that tonight may take the cake for good dinner conversation. Very entertaining. Thank you, Em and Christy, for sharing. I think Justin would agree that your work days are a lot more interesting than ours.


The menu:
- Grilled tuna steaks
- Brussel sprouts
- Sorbet spritzers


The guests: Em, Christy, Justin


2 comments:

  1. Are the pictures of Lou for Ella? She does appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll continue posting pictures of Lou for you, Ella. Glad to hear you are enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete