Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Bahn mi

Yum! Thank you, Em, for the great suggestion of making bahn mi tonight! I never had bahn mi while in Vietnam. Must be a southern Vietnam delicacy. I have had a slight addiction to the bahn mi sandwiches from the Seward co-op from time to time. So good. So simple. So comforting.


The menu:
- Mock duck bahn mi
- Broccoli salad with craisins and cashews
- Assorted desserts

The guests: Em, Mod, Kate, Zach, Dan, Adeel, Andy, Laura




Em got a hold of the camera and captured proof that I am also here at these dinners.


If you were ever wondering how many nights it would take for Lou to get tired of having people over for dinner, the answer is eight. He is literally wiped out.


If you are wondering how many nights it will take until I'm tired of this... You may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment