Hungry? You're invited to join me for dinner any night, or all nights, in the month of August! I'll provide the meal. You show up at 6:30 with your beverage of choice and an adventurous palate.

Interested? Send me an email/text/message to RSVP and I'll add you to the chair count. RSVP now or RSVP later, but please let me know by 3 pm on the day you are joining. Bring your friends! Bring your family! Enjoy your meal.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Grilled scallops

Scallops, scallions, shallots. Is it really necessary to have three food words that sound so similar? I have such a hard time keeping them straight. Tonight's dinner featured scallops and shallots. No scallions.


The menu:
- grilled scallops
- (garden) kale with shallots
- pineapple


The guests: Laura, Em, Ebony, Mod

2 comments:

  1. Ella says to Lou, "I send you something, I love you so much, I come to you in Minneapolis."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious, Ella! Maybe we should skype this weekend? Sounds like someone needs some time with Lou.

    ReplyDelete